SETTLEMENTS AND VERDICTS
Since its beginning in 2002, Polito & Quinn, LLC has resolved more than 1000 cases on behalf of its clients through settlement, verdict or arbitration. Below is a small sample of cases which the firm has handled.
- $775,000 tribal court settlement, lumbar fusion as a result of a motor vehicle accident involving a limousine owned by a casino.
- $400,000 tribal court mediation result, lumbar fusion as a result of a slip and fall at casino restaurant.
- $275,000 settlement, torn meniscus as a result of a motor vehicle accident involving drunk driver.
- $212,000 mediation result, ambulance driver who sustained a head injury as a result of a fall on ice at a health care facility.
- $150,000 settlement, broken leg as a result of a motor vehicle accident with a drunk driver.
- $120,000 tribal court settlement, torn rotator cuff due to an assault on casino owned shuttle bus.
- $1,190,000 judgment against manufacturer of fuel additives for improper labeling of product resulting in a two vehicle accident. Plaintiff sustained significant traumatic brain injury.
- $1,050,000.00 settlement with drunk driver and social host. Plaintiff underwent cervical fusion and care for a broken bone in the foot.
- $238,000.00 settlement for slip and fall resulting in lumbar fusion.
- $6.4 million settlement, architect and engineering malpractice. Fall from commercial roof – spinal cord injury.
- $2.8 million verdict, breach of contract; Unfair business practice. (CUTPA)
- $150,000.00 settlement, slip and fall on ice and snow – broken leg.
- $2 million settlement, auto accident – traumatic brain injury.
- $95,000 arbitration award, auto accident – shoulder injury.
- $875,000 settlement, nursing malpractice. Death of gravely disabled woman in temporary care of State of Connecticut.
- $500,000 settlement nursing malpractice, nursing home. Development of bed sores.
- $302,000 arbitration award, slip and fall in a hotel, torn rotator cuff.
- $650,000 settlement, product liability, fall prevention device failure, foot and ankle reconstruction.
- $670,000 settlement with the State of Connecticut, fallen roadside tree on car, disc herniation and surgical repair.
- $4 million settlement, hospital based infection resulting in wrongful death.
- $800,000 settlement, motorcyclist struck by car, foot and ankle fractures and reconstruction.
- $3,250,000 settlement auto collision resulting in wrongful death.
- $1,750,000 settlement, product liability, seat back failure, spinal cord injury.
- $525,000 boating negligence causing collision with swimmer, head and back injury.
Our experience has taught us that each case is unique. Therefore, past results do not predict future outcomes.